- Read all emails (personal account and NYU account) and Spring in NY 2016 blog posts!
- Activate your NYU NetID and NYU email
- Apply for your I-20 form (due April 1– international students only)
- Register for courses (beginning November 28)
- Apply for University housing
- Pay your NYU bill (due January 4)
- Submit financial aid documents to NYU Financial Aid
- Submit immunization records to the Student Health Center
- Book your flight to NYC and submit flight details to NYU Traveler
- Find off-campus housing, if applicable
- Submit your NYUCard photo online
- Register with the Moses Center, if applicable (one month prior to the start of classes)
- Get your book list from the NYU Bookstore
- Watch the Spring in NY online orientation and read the student handbook (coming soon!)
All students must have a NYUCard while at NYU. It not only identifies you as an NYU student, it grants you access to NYU buildings and services and student discounts around the campus and city.
After you are registered in your spring courses, you can submit your NYUCard photo online and, when approved by the NYUCard team, you can pick up your new card at the NYUCard Center at 7 Washington Place. Card Center hours are 8:00 am- 5:00 pm Monday- Friday. Photos submitted and approved by 3:00 p.m. can be picked up on the following business day. More details and information about photo submission guidelines are available online.
Please note: You must bring a valid photo ID with you to the NYUCard Center to get your student ID.